The r&r team – driven by
Its commitment to trust and respect
R&R is always looking for professionals who share in our agency’s commitment to the safety and well-being of the children entrusted to us by their families. On this we make no compromise.
What we expect from our employees
Families entrust us with a number of daily responsibilities that our employees must be able to perform:
- Prioritizing the various tasks assigned to them;
- Demonstrating autonomy and initiative in making appropriate decisions towards ensuring the well-being of the children under their care;
- Respecting and promoting the family’s values;
- Maintaining professionalism at all times.
Required qualifications and skills
R&R selects high-calibre employees to serve its high-quality clients. This ensures fruitful and harmonious working relationships for everyone. To qualify as an R&R team member, please ensure that you have the following skills and qualifications:
- An updated CV;
- First-aid certification (including CPR);
- Attestation demonstrating you have no prior convictions;
- A good driving record (when a driver’s licence is part of the job requirements);
- Three to five years of relevant experience;
- Knowledgeable about the stages of child development and how to appropriately foster a child’s development based on their age;
- Good knowledge about rules of hygiene and safety for environments where they are children.