Experienced and trustworthy housekeepers
Committed and dedicated professionals who understand your day-to-day needs and help reduce your time worrying about household chores.
Committed to caring for your children and ensuring your household stays in tip-top share, a housekeeper can help you manage your day-to-day household responsibilities:
- Accompanying your children on their way back from school or daycare;
- Ensuring the safety of your children at all times;
- Organizing and supervising the children’s indoor and outdoor activities;
- Tending to your children’s emotional and physical needs;
- Preparing evening dinners and ensuring the kitchen and dining room are kept clean;
- Doing the dishes, ironing and folding of bedding and laundry;
- Taking care of light household chores;
- Taking care of certain errands (pharmacy, grocery, dry cleaner).
An invaluable addition to your family
Achieving work-life balance
Lightening the load of day-to-day chores
Offering a reliable sense of security
There’s nothing like coming home to a house that is neat and tidy with a hot family meal at the ready. Offer yourself a helping hand!
The R&R Agency allowed us to find a family helper adapted to our needs. Dad and Mom work full time, with 2 young children 6 months and 2 years old. We have a family helper who is at home every morning of the week, to help with housework, washing, meal preparations. This allows us to spend quality time with our children in the evenings and weekends.